- Baby Clinic (6-8 week check)
- Phlebotomy (blood taking)
- Travel Advice & Vaccinations
- Family Planning advice
- Health checks
- Long term conditions clinics/management - Diabetes, Asthma/COPD, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, Hypertension, Thyroid, Depression, Cancer, Dementia, Mental Health etc.
The Nurse is available for:
- Health Checks / NHS Health Checks
- Cholesterol & BP Checks
- Weight Advice
- Injections – Travel Advice
- Wound Care
- Asthma Checks
- Diabetic Checks
There is also access to the Citizens Advice Bureau and the Community Psychiatric Nurse (Healthy Minds).
Private consultations for patients not registered with the practice are also available.
We encourage people to take responsibility for their own health and well-being, whilst treating those who become ill with care, compassion and personal skill.
Doctors have been approved by the Birmingham South Central Clinical Commissioning Group to provide:
- General Medical Services
- Antenatal/Post-Natal Care
- Family Planning Services
- Child Health Surveillance/Checks
Both Doctors are interested in all aspects of Primary Healthcare, including Preventative Medicine and Health Promotion for their patients.